Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mannequien?


So this is what litters the streets of commercial Cusco. Aren't you disgusted about what you are missing out on?  LOVE IT! And I just noticed too there is a little bit of XYZ going on, too.  Fabulous!  
Unfortunately there isn't much new going on, another TEFL party has come and gone, this one a little bit more of a show stopper than the last one.  I sported a llama fur hat like something straight out of Siberia, and sunglasses to boot.  Unfortunately I did not capture this on my own camera, and once I find a picture worthy of this blog, I will try to post it on here. It was quite a fun night, as was the entire weekend.  I tried to hike up into the community above me, Villa San Blas to check out this Temple of the Moon cave labyrinth, however I didn't really know where I was going and got seriously lost, and decided to walk back down so next time I will bring a map or a knowledgeable guide for assistance.  
This is the last week for classes this month, so there is a lot of review and fun games, candy, and then of course, being the holy day that it is, Friday is going to be fan-tas-tic. We are throwing a Iowa Legalized Gay Marriage Party which should be pretty intense, it's costume based, and so far the other teachers I've talked to are really getting into it.  We'll see what really happens, as I will be sure to post all appropriate pictures.  Enough procrastination, I have to get ready for my next class. only three more to go today!  CHAO!

No comments: